Aviarto is an online teen-founded handmade arts marketplace
It’s a place where you can buy and sell British handmade arts. Our mission is to support local artists and makers living in the United Kingdom by connecting them with handmade admirers across the globe. Our partners are our users, so we strive to ensure that aviarto is constantly evolving to fit our buyer’s and Artist’s needs.
Is Aviarto Another Etsy Alternative?
Kind of, but we don’t consider our platform as an Etsy Alternative, As we all know Etsy still the most powerful marketplace to sell handmade but as an artist who just begins to sell his handmade arts and not ready yet for Etsy High fees or the monthly subscriptions of the other Etsy alternatives, for this point why Aviarto exist.
unlike the other platforms We’re almost Free, which mean We don’t charge the artist any cent from our side, the artist can receive almost 98% if we didn’t say 100% of the item price ( Because of what the payment provider takes for processing the transaction ).
Why should I buy Handmade arts on Aviarto?
When you as an art lover shop in Aviarto you will truly Support the British Crafters and Artists that work hard to produce unique and made with love handmade arts just for you to either give as a gift or keep yourself
No matter if you’re looking for a gift for a teenager, grandparent, best friend or even for a specified occasion you’ll find it between our creative artist’s workshops.
Why should I Sell Handmade arts on Aviarto?
As a new platform, our main mission is to offer the British Artists a platform that’s almost free to sell their handmade Arts.
Here are some Aviarto features:
- A workshop with a unique Aviarto web address to direct customers straight to your artworks (e.g. https://aviarto.com/workshop/angelique), also a shoppable link under the Instagram style.
- Using our FREE PLAN, You have nothing to pay to start selling on Aviarto, 0% Commission fees on sales, 0 Joining fees, 0 Listing fees and also LIFETIME FREE.
- Aviarto allowing you to maximise your profits.
- List as many as you want in your workshop, there is No Listing Limit.
- Multiple Payment Gateways, We’re trying to make the customers feel more secure, that’s why we provide multiple ways to pay (Credit or Debit card by Stripe, PayPal Guest checkout, Sticky PayPal Button).
- Aviarto is fully mobile optimised so you can access your workshop or dashboard at any time or any place, you can even list your artworks from your mobile.
- Customer service is our #1 priority, your happiness is important to us, and we are here to help you. Whether you have a question, suggestion or concern we will be always with you. (The support is directly from the founder)
- And a lot more features to discover (Google Analytics Integration, Newsletter Integration, Free promotions for your artworks…)
How Aviarto Works For Artists?
- The first step is signing up, then Fill the opening form.
- List your artworks (We can import them for you from Etsy for Free), You have 2 options. you can list your artwork for sale or you can list it to receive price requests. (Just to let you know, we love Digital Art that’s why we add the instant download feature which means that you can sell Digital Artworks as long as they are yours.)
- Markets the artworks to your customers. We help in that by displaying your artworks on the homepage, sharing them on our social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest). but as an artist, you should markets your artworks the same as you will do with your own store because it’s your own workshop.
- Customers order and pay through Aviarto’s secure checkout or the Sticky PayPal button.
- You receive payment instantly if the customer buys your artwork from the Sticky PayPal button. or you will receive it directly after the order get marked as completed if the customer makes the purchase via our Secure Checkout.
- Aviarto or PayPal will email you so you can fulfil the order for the customer (We even message you on your social media accounts).
- Send the order to the customer and Bravo! You get your first sweet feedback.
We are very excited to get to know you and work with your workshop! to get in touch with us feel free to email us email@example.com