Aviarto is an online teen-founded handmade products marketplace
It’s a place where you can buy and sell British handmade products.
Our mission is to support the makers living in the United Kingdom by providing them with a platform that meets their needs at the low possible cost. Our partners are our users, so we strive to ensure that aviarto is constantly evolving to fit our Buyers and Sellers needs.
Is Aviarto a UK alternative to Etsy?
Kind of, but we don’t consider our platform as an Etsy Alternative. As we all know Etsy still the most powerful marketplace to sell handmade but as a seller, you can use aviarto alongside Etsy by encouraging your previous customers to order from your aviarto workshop which could help you to maximise your profits.
I’m a seller, How Aviarto is letting me maximise my profits?
We charge only £3 per month for unlimited listings, There are no further charges other than those taken by Paypal or Stripe when you make a sale.
Why should I buy Handmade products on Aviarto?
When you as a handmade lover shop in Aviarto you will truly Support the British Crafters and Artists that work hard to produce unique and made with love handmade arts just for you to either give as a gift or keep yourself
No matter if you’re looking for a gift for a teenager, grandparent, best friend or even for a specified occasion you’ll find it between our creative artist’s workshops.
Why should I Sell Handmade products on Aviarto?
Our main mission is to offer the British Makers, Crafters and Artists a low-cost platform to sell their handmade products.
Here are some Aviarto features:
- A workshop with a unique Aviarto web address to direct customers straight to your artworks (e.g. https://aviarto.com/workshop/angelique).
- Aviarto allowing you to maximise your profits.
- List as many as you want in your workshop, there is No Listing Limit.
- Multiple Payment Gateways, We’re trying to make the customers feel more secure, that’s why we provide multiple secure ways to pay (Credit or Debit card by Stripe, PayPal Guest checkout).
- Aviarto is fully mobile optimised so you can access your workshop or dashboard at any time or any place, you can even list your artworks from your mobile.
- Customer service is our #1 priority, your happiness is important to us, and we are here to help you. Whether you have a question, suggestion or concern we will be always with you. (The support is directly from the founder)
- And a lot more features to discover (Google Analytics Integration, Direct contact with customers via our Chat system or WhatsApp, Bulk Discount, Etsy bulk listing upload, Completed shipping system etc)
How Aviarto Works For Makers?
- The first step is signing up, then Fill the opening form.
- List your products (We can import them for you from Etsy for Free), You have 2 options. you can list your Products for sale or you can list them to receive price requests. (Just to let you know, we love Digital Art that’s why we add the instant download feature which means that you can sell Digital Artworks as long as they are yours.)
- Markets the products to your customers. We help in that by displaying your products on the homepage, sharing them on our social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter). but as a seller, you should do your own marketing the same as you will do with your own store because it’s your own workshop.
- Customers order and pay through Aviarto’s secure checkout.
- Aviarto will email you so you can fulfil the order for the customer.
- Send the order to the customer and mark the order as ‘Shipped’ from your workshop dashboard.
- You will be able to see your earnings when the order gets marked as completed. then you can request it.
- and Bravo! You get your first sale on aviarto.
We are very excited to get to know you and work with your workshop! to get in touch with us feel free to email us email@example.com
Thank you ?
Hi, how much do you charge please. Im interested in the year membership
Hi Millie, we have 2 membership plans. Free Plan & Supportive Plan (Paid for £3 per month). If you’re interested in the yearly paid membership it’d cost you £36, For more information please contact us via this link or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the difference between the paid and the free plan?
Hi Marija, both plans got almost the same features, the only one is the Promotions. in the free version you have to pay £1 to promote a listing but in the paid version you can promote it for free.
How does “promotion” work please
Hi Ann, as a seller under our Supportive Plan the promotions are free. when you promote a listing, it will appear on the aviarto homepage, in the first search results of aviarto and we will also share it on our Instagram page (@aviarto). to use it you just have to click the ‘Promotion’ button beside the listing that you want to promote it.
Note: the promotion will last for 5 days. during the promotion time, you can’t promote another listing.
Hello, I’ve just found Aviarto! It’s exactly what I was looking for ?
That’s lovely to hear, We’re so glad to have you between us in our Crafters community.
At the moment I am only shipping in the uk as costs to other countries price me out of the market, do you offer this alternative?
Hi, we just updated our shipping system, Now you can set only the United Kingdom in your Shipping Zones.
So glad to have found this platform. Thank you! Would be lovely of there was an app for this too ?
That’s so sweet to hear, we will start working on a mobile application soon.
What happens if I’d like to accept PayPal and another vendor accepts ‘stripe’ but the customer has both our items in the cart?
As a seller, you receive your earnings in the way how you’d like. On the ‘Request Payment’ page You have the right to choose your payment method (Stripe, PayPal or Bank transfer).
This is fantastic as I’m struggling to get my feet off the ground just to make some kind of income add I can’t work, Thank you
We wish you all the luck ?