Your workshop with Aviarto
To be able to set up a workshop with Aviarto, you must follow the following rules:
- You must be resident in the UK
- You must be 16 years or older to set up a workshop with Aviarto
- All information provided by you must be accurate. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person
- When choosing a name it must not be offensive, vulgar, infringe someone’s intellectual property rights, or violates the terms listed
- In the event of workshop closure, all subscriptions are non-refundable, for the period that is chosen.
Content & Copyright
- It is your responsibility as the account holder to maintain the products you upload for sale are your own, not owned by others and that you are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights
- By posting your products on Aviarto, you grant us a license to use it to help promote your products through promotions that we may offer. These promotions may include posting your products on the platform and category homepages, social media platforms, and within emails distributed to subscribers. Aviarto will not claim ownership of your content. Aviarto will not edit, modify, reproduce or adapt your products without your permission.
- Aviarto is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the platform. If your content that you own has been posted by others without your permission and you want it removed, contact Aviarto who will deal with it appropriately via firstname.lastname@example.org
- When uploading content, it must not include any abusive, threatening, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offend other users. If the content is uploaded which relates to any of the above, the account holder will be contacted and the content will be removed
- You must not post, list, or upload false, inaccurate, misleading, or insulting content
- Content that you upload must be your own original work which you have the right to make and does not infringe any law and indemnify Aviarto against all legal fees, damages, and other expenses that may be incurred by Aviarto as a result of your breach of the above warranty
- Products such as tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia, and animal products, human remains, and dangerous items are prohibited from being sold on Aviarto
Last update: Sat, May 29 - 2021